When people think about owning exotic pets, they often overlook the importance of bringing in the animal for annual health exams - the same as any dog or cat would get each year.Read More
Last updated: July 22, 2021
With recent changes to restrictions on businesses, we have made some important updates to our operating policies.
1. WE CAN NOW SEE ALL CASES BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
This includes vaccines, wellness exams, blood work, heartworm testing, spays and neuters, dental services, and more!
2. SAFETY MEASURES TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE
3. OPERATING HOURS
We are OPEN with the following hours:
- Monday to Thursday: 7:30 am - 7:00 pm
- Friday: 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Saturday: 8:30 am - 3:00 pm
- Sunday: CLOSED
NEW PET OWNERS
Have you welcomed a new furry family member to your home? We’d love to meet them! Visit our Must Know New Pet Owner Information page for useful resources and helpful recommendations for new pet owners.
Thank you for your patience and understanding and we look forward to seeing you and your furry family members again!
- Your dedicated team at VetCare Pet Hospital